Tuesday 17 April 2012

Got four injection in a day!

I was bitten by a stray dog in the slum. It was crazy...had a whole lot of people who I know and didn't know gather around me. They kept saying that the dog is crazy. Every time they said that all I could think was Rabies. It was scary. I went to the E.R of the hospital and seeing the condition people were in, made me think I have only been bitten by a dog. It's not a big deal. Then proceeded to getting 4 injection on different parts of my body. What a day! I was scared of injections but after yesterday, injections are not an issue. I got 5 more to go. Yessssssss!
All I can say at the end of the day is God is good and I am so grateful that I know him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh!! Glad you got the shots!! And glad you conquered your fear if them! I would have fainted all 4 times and still have to faint another 5! Lol
    Glad you are ok!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I rememeber your fainting story.=) I am going tomorrow for my 2 shot. Crazy how something like that can change all the plans for the day. Makes me think anything can happen...

      Delete