Tuesday 2 July 2013

First time in my life....

Here is a list of things I did for the first time in Switzerland
For the first time in my life.....

  • I went on a roller coaster. When I was 10 year old  I had a chance to go on a roller coaster but the age limit was 12. So I didn't get a chance till now. This was something I wanted to do before I am 30 and it was possible. I went on a scary one where I felt that I might fall out. It was sooo much fun. I think my throat was sore after all the screaming. 
  • I watch a 4-D film. This was in the Europa park. It was not planned but we just went in to see a animated short film. I felt water, wind and got scared at the feeling of a scorpion. 
  • Cycled around Basel( I have cycled in London but this was different) I specially enjoyed finding a place by myself. I think you discover a place so much better if you cycle around. I love it. Now I feel that I should cycle here but I am not so brave.
  • Ate a super sour dessert. I don't know what it's called but was interesting.
  • Went for a dip in the river Rhine.
  • Ate twice on a boat.
  • I had so so many barbecue in just a few weeks.
  •  I saw so many churches. 
  • Climbed up a church tower.
  • Saw a field of Iris...it was breath taking.
  • Been in 3 countries at the same time.
  • Ate fondue and raclette.
  • Saw the sky go dark at 9:30.



No comments:

Post a Comment